|EXAMPLES of projects realized by|
(Note: all content is protected by copyright; if interested, please contact OpenTrain)
an eLearning programme : "Food and
- This programme gives a basic introduction into some important aspects of nutrition.
- It has been developed for Nestlé who contributed with their competence in matter of nutrition.
- It exists in English (demo), as well as in Spanish and Portuguese.
- The programme was developed with the authoring tool "Toolbook Instructor" of SumTotal Systems
a group of three small "info-quiz"
modules about nutrition:
> "Why we eat " - (Interactive tour about nutrition)
> "What we eat " - (Interactive tour about nutrients)
> "How to eat " - (Interactive tour about Diet and Health)
- These modules have been developed for 'Nestle.com', i.e. its sub-site "Wellness" (link: click here)
- They combine matter information and a question-answer game dealing with different aspects of nutrition
- The modules exist only in English (translations are planned)
Virtual Gallery of Era Rika
(available only on CDROM)
- Presentation of the artiste-painter Era Rika and her artworks, in form of a virtual gallery and a full catalogue
- The programme was developed with "Toolbook Instructor" and its language OpenScript, from SumTotal Systems
The software-package "eQuest"
for the collection and processing the "appraisals" (feedbacks) of
the participants in a class-room cours
- Please see the page dedicated to this topic: eQuest
- The programmes were developed with "Toolbook Instructor" et its language OpenScript, from SumTotal Systems
Creation of WEB-sites :
- Site of the artiste-painter Era Rika
- Site of the wind-orchestre AdLibitum
Various other products can
be visualized at OpenTrain.
They cannot be presented here because their content is not publically available